Monday, June 22, 2009

whoooooooo!

checked my bank account today and saw that it had reached rm1026. finally! the 1K mark. XD i was soooo happy. even though, of course, it was just the revenue total not the profit. but STILL. i was ecstatic! :) and it really made my day :D:D teehee~

------------------------------

sent my biggest batch of bags today. 17 re-made bags altogether!! x) to 7 different people! and it was only possible because fyza and nadia helped yesterday! so thanks so much yo! :):)



pretty pretty parcels :D:D

----------------------------------------------

finished about 10 new bags today for the new collection. so...for the next bag release, me and my sis modeled it out. HAHAHAAHAHA. and we look so funny in all of it. but what the heck. it was fun. and it was a good way to show off all the clothes i just recently bought at the bazaars. LOL! x) oh. the joy of cam whoring! xD

----------------------------------------------

hmmm.
i just realized that all my recent posts are about my bags. XD
god. im sucha loser. lol. O_O

nvm!
tomorrow, i'll be goin out with some of my old friends, so i'll update ya'll with that instead! X) im sure ya'll are already sick and tired of listening to me ranting on and on about my bags.
so yeahhh...'till then, toodles!! :D:D

3 pooped.:

arif / bear said...

wooohoooo.. u had become a business girl.!. congrates!!

Tasnim said...

i'm sooooo happy for you!!!!
:D
the 1K mark huh? waaaaa~!
and i bought fabric paint already... i can't wait to start my personal art project that i can start thans to u :D
*hugs*

ainnnnnnnnnn! :) said...

bear: thanks yo! :D:D

tas: lol. thanks tas! :):) lol. no problem laa! glad i could help in some way. XDXD

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com