Friday, November 14, 2008

fuck laaaa...

i am now stuck at 'kebun'*, so i cant go for the debating selections on sunday. hafiedz is going to kill me. am so super scared to call him up and tell him i cant go. he'll totally interrogate me and shit. *shivers!*

although this is true...secretly, i am a teensy bit relieved that i am not going cause ill probably pee in my pants against those debating seniors. but it sucks that i would lose out on the experience of competing against awesome debaters.

on a lighter note though. i got to go to nora's house today before going to kebun. it was fun hanging out with her after so long. it was my first time playing guitar hero and i absolutely sucked! but it was fun anyways x) and then we watched this tv series about batman and catwoman's daughter whereby she fights crime and shit. (i didnt even know batman and catwoman hooked up. so weird...O_O) it was pretty interesting. lots of girl power involved. after that, we watched russell peters on her computer and i swear to god, he is definitely, to me, one of the funniest guys in the world. hilarious! had me laughing for the whole hour he was talking! :D

"I don't create stereotypes. I just see them."
-Russell Peters :)


all in all. it was a relatively good day i guess :)

<3, ain
xoxo



*for those of u who don't know, 'kebun' is this place in hulu langat where my whole family goes to during some weekends. its sorta like a summer home, minus the pools and butlers and all those other luxurious shit you see on tv. its just a house in an orchard in the middle of no where, i hate it here. O_O even the internet connection here is so bloody slow. i gave up on trying to access facebook ages ago.

0 pooped.:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com