Sunday, May 24, 2009

away for a while

so yeahhhh. i just found out that i am going to 'arau open' tomorrow untill the 2nd. so i am trying my best to fit all of my clothes into one bag. but i failed. so now im using this huge-ass pink and purple (i know. weirdest colour combination ryte?) bag which just, looks... well. dumb. but my mum asked me to use it and it's the only bag that can fit all my stuff. so i kinda HAVE to use it. even though it makes me look like a fucking tourist.

so i might not be blogging for a while. also, im gonna miss my sister's play because of this debate tournament, so i hope this thing is worth it. and im hoping it would be shitloads of fun. x) though, i dont see why it has to be so long (1 week??!!).

oh. and im gonna be the 3rd speaker for this tournament which sucks because i've never been a 3rd speaker before. so im really hoping for the best or that some kind of miracle might happen because heck! i need one right about now. especially since it's gonna be in Australs style and i've never done the Australs style of debating before so im probably screwed there too. i mean it's bad enough to try and talk for about 7 minutes, now i have to do it in 8 minutes and i cant even waste time on POIs because there will be none. so basically, im doubly screwed. O_O

so i just wanna say sorry to my debating seniors in advance for any of my misgivings that might, no wait, WILL ensue in the course of me debating in Arau. and shit laa. it sucks that mai is not my partner anymore so i shall not have my emotional support system (lol!) when i get freaked out or anxiously nervous during prep time.

gosh. i have a feeling this thing is gonna suck. big time.

oh well. wish me luck! :):)

4 pooped.:

Anonymous said...

will angel be there??

heee~

*gedik mode*

Ikram said...

hei gdluck!
it sucks la i can't go n cat can urghh!
micet admin is such a douche bag
anyway i think u should be fine as the 3rd speaker.no worries.who are on ur team?

benazirjb said...

good luck!!!!! if u are reading this. hehee

ainnnnnnnnnn! :) said...

nadia: haha. yeahh. and his gf. but she's so ugly in real life. wahahahahahaahahaha.

ikram: thank!! i need it. today didn't go so well. the adjudication here sucks :/ and its effing hot here. O_O oh, and atiq and paie are my teammates

ben: thanks!! i need it!! XD

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com