Tuesday, December 9, 2008

dush dush dush

went out to THE MALL today and bought like TONS of snacks for the trip to rome. can't wait for the cruise :) spent around 30 bucks on snacks alone. and the worst part is that i already ate half of the stock just now :(:( curse my lack of self control!! am probably gonna shop for more snacks soon. yuummm :9 can't wait!

packed for the trip a bit today 'cause my mum forced me too. she was busy packing all day. it was unnerving having her packing in the room next to mine; always calling me for errands and asking me to stop playing games on the com. it was truly irritating. o_o

other then packing and shopping, i spent my time playing trickster. (yeah. i know. very geeky ain't it? lol.) i stopped playing when a particular quest kept getting me killed. then i got too pissed off and frustrated to play. after that, to lighten my mood, i opted for some retail therapy by browsing through a number of online boutiques. and now, im happy again :) wheeeee~

3 pooped.:

* [ F y z a ] * said...

when r u leaving?

hftqa said...

omg! u'r goin to rome???! now i envy u even more! that's like one of the place on my 'places-i-shud-go-before-i-get-married' list u know! omg, can i kirim one italian hotty? aha. <3333

ainnnnnnnnnn! :) said...

fyza: on the 16th :)
haifaa: lol. really? hahahaha. i dunno. but ill try my best! :D

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com