Saturday, December 6, 2008

hillarious!

watched the movie "blades of glory" on my laptop for the gazillionth time last night. lol. it never gets old. i absolutely love will ferrell and jon heder. they're awesome! :)

------------------------------------------------
ULTIMATE FAV. MOMENTS IN THE MOVIE
------------------------------------------------

(1)

Jimmy: So, Coach, I was thinking about the music for our routine.
Coach: Oh, really?
Chazz: We're gonna dance to one song, and one song only: "Lady Humps" by the Blackeyed Peas. "What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? I’m a get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off my lady humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps."
Jimmy: [disgusted] I'm not skating to anything with references to lady humps. I don't even know what that means.
Chazz: No one knows what it means, but it's provocative...
Jimmy: No, it's not, it's gross...
Chazz: It gets the people going!


(2)
Jimmy: I don't share rooms.
Chazz: I don't share SHIT...



(3)

Jimmy: I see you got fat.
Chazz: I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot.

as seen in
'Blades Of Glory'

-------------------------------------------------------

oh. and my personal favourite,

[to Jimmy's voice mail] If we went to a Halloween party dressed as Batman and Robin, I'd go as Robin. That's how much you mean to me...

WILL FARRELL as Chazz in 'Blades of Glory'.


-------------------------------------------






lol. hillarious! xD

0 pooped.:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com