Thursday, December 11, 2008

my ugly purse :/

uh-huh. I've been tagged by benben :D

instructions!!!

  1. snap the picture of both inner and outer of the your wallet
  2. introduce your wallet brand, price, where you buy
  3. take out what ever its inside your wallet(at least 5 picture)
  4. snap the pic of your wallet with yourself.
  5. tag others 5 person
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(1)

my purse, from the outside


my purse, on the inside



(2)

yeahhh. as you can see. it's a very VERY old and superbly fugly purse. i got it from my mum. she gave it to me cause she bought a new purse. she got it a long time ago for herself at some hermes shop. she couldn't even remember how much it was. yep. that is all. no thing special. looking at it now, i guess it's time to buy a new purse. lol. XD

(3)

random cards: mph, popular, metro driving school (lol), bank islam, KLGCC membership -etc-

random id cards: my ic, driving license, uitm student card and sri kdu student card.

random stuff: random business cards (ATC business card, ASTRO business card, random cd shop card, cherry credits topup card for online games & metro business card) and random vouchers (borders and MPH).


random receipts and papers
: receipts from maybank, bank islam and assorted shops and restaurants as well as my SPM results slip. lol. yeahhh, i keep it in my purse and carry it around with me always. weird huh? XD


random cash and photos: some 50 and 1 ringgit notes, a couple of old photos with old friends and 2 passport sized photos just in case x)

(5)

behind that purse is a smile :):):)

(6)

im tagging:

fyza

haifaa

nadia

nora

hadi

bear



6 pooped.:

* [ F y z a ] * said...

haha..babe, sorry cant do ur tagging noww... :)) remind me again to do it next year! LOL

arif / bear said...

bear? which bear? hehe

LJ Nurhadi Zainol said...

hahahha i'll do it afta i fixed my bluetooth xP

ainnnnnnnnnn! :) said...

fyza: haha. okay. have a safe trip! and have fun! :D

arif: you laaa!! xD

hadi: okie doks :)

hftqa said...

omg! i have the same friggin fitted bed sheet as u! aha <333

ainnnnnnnnnn! :) said...

omgggg!!! for reall?? what a coincidence! lol! XD

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com